Poised. Caring. Experienced. Effective.
Maxine F. Donskoi
- Matrimonial and Family Law
Maxine F. Donskoi is a partner at Fersch LLC. Maxine earned her Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School. She is admitted to the New York and New Jersey State Bars and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association (Family Law Section), and the Women's Bar Association.
Maxine has practiced matrimonial and family law exclusively since being admitted into the New York State Bar.
Maxine has experience advising clients in all aspects of Matrimonial and Family law, including negotiating prenuptial, postnuptial, separation, and settlement agreements; uncontested divorces, custody and access, divorce negotiation and litigation, equitable distribution, and spousal and child support issues in the Family and Supreme Courts of all five boroughs in New York City.
In 2016, Ms. Donskoi received the Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys. In 2014-2023, Ms. Donskoi was selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers New York Metro "Rising Stars" list. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Juris Doctor
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association (Family Law Section), Member
- Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Elected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers New York Metro “Rising Stars” list, 2014-2023